Advantis Medical Imaging is a fast growing company with a focus on the medical imaging field. At Advantis Medical Imaging we develop cloud-based software applications for the display, review and processing of medical images in order to assist physicians achieve a more reliable and timely diagnosis of severe human pathologies.
The accuracy, design and usability of our software is what sets us apart from the competition. Therefore, we are looking for exceptional professionals who would like to be part of a growing team and add value to the company and its clients.
We are looking to recruit a Sales Manager with a strong focus on Central and Eastern EU to assist the company meet its sales targets. The Sales Manager will be responsible for meeting the company's sales targets, either through direct or indirect channels.
Main responsibilities include:
- Develop and evaluate sales plans in cooperation with Chief Commercial Officer
- Monitor and manage distributors and partners in particular target markets
- Build key customer relationships
- Manage company participation in international conferences, exhibitions and trade shows
- Negotiate client contracts and close deals
- Visit customers regularly to collect valuable insights and user requirements
- Frequent international travel
- Forecast and track key account metrics
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor's, master's degree or PHD in a medical/scientific field and/or in sales, business management or marketing
- Minimum 5 year's experience on B2B sales within the healthcare or medical device sector.
- Fluency in English (written and verbal). Any further languages such as German and French is considered an advantage.
- Effective and persuasive communicator with an ability to clearly summarize Advantis' value proposition
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Self-managed professional
- Knowledge of and network in the radiology scene is considered an advantage
- Sales experience in the radiology software field is considered an advantage
The position is located in Athens, Greece. The position requires frequent international travel.
- Market competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Stock Options
- Mobile Phone
- Joining a fast-growing company
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying